Labels

Saturday, May 22, 2010

2006-10-30: Blog from the Future 3

It's me again, from the future as I don't plan on tasking until today, Jan 1, 2007! Live week comes to a close and we're all the better for it! I know that the obsessive checking of the site almost put the wiggers on me, but trust me, with what's coming up this year, those of you who participated will be all the better for it! Here's the rest of the things I did back in October during live week.

28. Have a cold shower
Now they're just being mean. It made me feel sick, but I got over it.

29. Read the following passage from the Bible: Corinthians Chapter 12
Done. Talks about how regardless of religion you are all one of Christ? Maybe? Confusing. Is Benrik using this as symbolism that we as followers of the diary are all one body? If so, I called dibs on the big toe on the right.

30. Blow A Kiss To A Stranger
I had just gotten in from socializing, and with the snow there was no way in hell I was going back out there, so I said so phooey on this task.

31. Draw Your Vision Of Heaven
I make it to heaven!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

32. Draw your vision of hell
Or maybe I don't.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

33. Start Smoking
I had my limits, this is was of them. I said "No thanks Benrik!".

34. Drink Drive around the block
Couldn't do this one either as I was out of booze and didn't own anything with wheels. In your face technology!

35. Break A Plate
Benrik worked all psychic. I dropped a plate clearing breakfast that morning.

36. Breastfeed
no boobs around, so I had to content myself with licking my man nipple. Didn't do much for me... then!

37. Stroke a pet inappropriately
Gave Buster Dog a butt rub. He liked it and got all frisky. Damned gay dog...

38. Tell an enemy your middle name
I PM'd a guy I argue with on another board just my middle name. That should of confused the bastard but he never replied.

39. Go to bed and sleep for a month
I wish I could of. I fantasize about this. I'm not ready to loose my job for Benrik though... yet.

And that was it! Not bad for a first timer if I do say so, and a good warm up to right now! It's Jan 1 so I can officially start the new diary!

This will be my last missive from the future, I don't want to spoil the surprises awaiting you all. Plus people have been asking me things about the future. Have you people not seen "Back to the Future Part 2"? The space time continuum is not a play ground! Notice how I've only posted things that have happened in your time line??

So be good, fellow Benrikians! My present self is all excited to join your ranks in 2007!

Week 1 : Mail you passport to benrik
Fuck that shit....

No comments:

Post a Comment