Labels

Saturday, May 22, 2010

2006-10-28: Return Of The Blog From The Future! Jan 2007

While days have passed for all of you in 2006, it's only been about an hour for me in the future. I see that my present (your present) self has done a few more tasks, I might as well update his blog from the future for historical purposes.

16. "drink to get drunk"
CAN'T!! he's at work and they drank all the booze on the premisis ages ago.

17. "Ask neighbours if you can water their plants"
I work next to a machine shop, or at least I did before those damned Zombies... There were no plants there so it wouldn't be fun. too bad I wasn't at home, I could've asked the grow-op.

18.ask king of sweden for money:
I couldn't snag it, so I'm copying and pasting:
http://www.royalcourt.se/ovriga/contactus/sendamessage.4.396c7107359daaf480004230.html

--------------
Russell B. Grant
russbgrant@gmail.com
Dear King of Sweden.

How are you? I see you've visited Canada and are Dyslexic. I'm from CAnada and have poor spelling! I feel like we are brothers!

I was wondering, Bro, could you give me some money. Loose change would be fine. I would like to collect Swedish Money. I think you call your money crowns. If you can't send me money, a crown would be really sweet! Even a replica!

I like ducks, do you have ducks in Sweden?

I won't keep you, I'm sure your busy head chopping the peasants and other Kingly duties.

Ha Ha HAA! Just kidding, you don't actually chop off peoples heads do you?

Hope to hear from you soon!
Russ

It should be noted that thanks to crobey01, my past self realized that just an email wouldn't garner a response. Smart bugger that I am, I mailed it tomorrow. Wait till you see what they sent me a month ago!

19. "Sing We Shall Overcome Loudly"
this one came up just as I was about to practice my guitar. I didn't, and still don't know all the words to the song, nor do I know the music so I just repeatedly sang "We Shall Over Come" to numerouse songs that I do know how to play. I opened the window for maximum effect, which resulted in nothing happening.

20. "listen to a record by an artist starting with "P", loud."
Primus - Pork Soda, It's been awhile since we danced! I should llisten to this again tomorrow.

21. "open all the windows in your house"
They were open all evening. Silly task!

22. "hurt yourself"
I really needed a camera phone. I had punched myself in the head, hard, but you wouldn't believe me. Then the worst happened: Goofing off in the back warehouse, I accidently hit myself in the nuts with a cardboard box. Even though not on purpose, I'm counting it as I threw up a little bit from it.

23. "Urinate 5 times in an hour."
There's no way I can do the above, I'm just not built that way. (at this point in time I still only had the one bladder, and it wouldn't co-operate.)

24. Unplug everything but the computer.
I just couldn't do this at work. I guess I'm the benrik puss.

25. "Do Something For Peace"
A Co-Worker and I had been at each others throats that week, so I gave him a body hug with a dry hump to make things right.
Bet you wish I had a camera huh?

26. "call your name out "
done. nothing happened though.

27. "Go outside and breathe as if every breath were your last "
Done. it was nice. Too nice, so I tried breathing like I was suffocating. It was bit more interesting but not much. I tried.

Well, I see that pretty much gets my present (your present) self caught up with the site. I suppose I'll post one more update from the future in few hours once "LIVE WEEK" ends in a couple days.

Keep having fun and don't forget to sharpen up your Zombie pokin stick!

No comments:

Post a Comment