Labels

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Right, I myself am bored with the past.

So, the intent of this blog was to copy all my old blogs onto this website so as to keep an archive. I've discovered after one attempt at doing this, that I am simply uninterested in doing this. Even I myself am bored by reading about my past boring (albeit with some amazing life changing adventures periodically thrown in) internet adventures! So this blog will be a brand new blog, if you want to see my past, there's links to copy in my profile info.

So there.

That's about it for now I guess. I recently picked up the latest issue of Uncut Magazine to check out an article called "The Top 50 Lost Albums". "Lost" in this case means currently out of print, as opposed to unfinished albums like "Smile", or albums based on mysterious TV show shows that ended this year. Anyways, with most of them being unrecognizable to me, I've decided to attempt to collect all of these and see if any of them are as great as they say they are. I currently only have copies of about 5 of them though, so it may take a while to get all these. At any rate, if it's awful, it shouldn't be nearly as awful as my "Rolling Stone Top 500" attempt from a few years ago (see link in profile to read about that) and should hopefully be a good bit of fun.

Other then that, I'm pretty much still in hermit mode. I've seemed to annoyed all my friends again with no explanation of what it was I exactly did, so things are quiet... too quiet. So quiet I'm blogging like a 12 year old girl. Yay internet!

EAVB_LVYCPGNQAA

No comments:

Post a Comment